A New Look

Welcome to my new blog look! A huge thank you to Lindsay at Lindsay Nicole Design. She was a pleasure to work with and took my non-vision and turned it into exactly what I wanted. I am super excited about my new links at the top and you will be able to easily access cookie pictures and ordering info. I haven't really worked on any of the content, so bear with me until it gets finished completely!  Thanks so much for my beautiful new blog, Lindsay!

AA (April 19, 2011 at 2:19 PM)  

Ohh I really like it, Lin!! Love the font!

Unknown (April 19, 2011 at 8:26 PM)  

Love it, Lin! So well done!!!

Lindsay (April 22, 2011 at 1:16 PM)  

It was wonderful working with you too! I'm featuring your design on my blog today so be sure to check it out: www.busythoughts.com

Post a Comment

I love your comments! I think they are almost as fun as snail mail!!