32 Weeks

32 Weeks!
Total weight gain: 21 pounds
She moves pretty constantly now. If I haven't noticed her moving, I can usually sit down for a few minutes and feel her move right away. Ben says she moves all night long, but fortunately I don't feel her! I have said it before and I will say it again, I sure hope this little girl sleeps like her Mama! My entire family sleeps like rocks - my parents, sisters, brothers, and Blair too! Ben unfortunately does not - he wakes at the slightest noise.

I think she had the hiccups last night. She was "bumping" me every two or three seconds pretty consistently for about 10 minutes. I told Ben and he looked at me like I was crazy. When he felt her he said "Aww, poor thing! She does have the hiccups! Go eat some peanut butter!" He also tried scaring them out of her by yelling through my stomach. Needless to say, it didn't work. :)

It was hot up here this past week! I was a little puffy and I am assuming it had something to do with the heat. I thought I was going to have to break down and take off my wedding rings, but it has cooled off and helped tremendously with the swelling. My thermometer outside was reading 94 degrees and I had a little bit of a freak out and thought there is no way I am going to be able to make it through this heat until July. I am keeping my fingers crossed that the weather stays mild until delivery time!

Anonymous –  (May 28, 2011 at 3:43 PM)  

You look great! I feel so short and dumpy right now... and clothes are not my friend. Just a few more weeks though!!

Post a Comment

I love your comments! I think they are almost as fun as snail mail!!