33 Weeks

33 Weeks!

Total Weight Gain: 21 pounds
Feeling great! 
I went to the doctor last week and her heart was beating at 142 beats per minute and I was measuring on track at 34 cm...I grew 3 centimeters in two weeks! She is definitely growing!

This is the last week of school and I have been super busy. My feet have officially started swelling and they have started hurting a little. I can get them to go down if I put them up, but then they usually swell back up once I get going again.

I have noticed that she is responsive to loud noises. Ben was hooking a trailer up this week and I was standing next to him and every time he banged on it she would jump. It may have been coincidence, but it happened several times. Poor thing probably got woken up from her nap!

I have been absolutely spoiled rotten this week with gifts from my wonderful friends and family. I had a shower at work as well as another shower in town and I got some really great things. More on that in another post!

Molly @ View From a Saddle (May 27, 2011 at 4:56 PM)  

you look aaaamazing!:)

She will be here before you know it!!!

Unknown (May 28, 2011 at 12:49 PM)  

You are the cutest thing ever!!! You look so great, you are the most beautiful pregnant woman I've ever seen Lin! I miss you so!

CHERI (May 31, 2011 at 7:55 AM)  

So glad you are still feeling great. You seem to have definitely had a great pregnancy. I had problems both times...not fun! You look great and the amount of weight gain is excellent. It won't be long! We look forward to meeting our new niece.

Post a Comment

I love your comments! I think they are almost as fun as snail mail!!